Sunday, January 29, 2017

Vanilla Yogurt Chia Seed Pudding

Good morning! If you're looking for a new (easy) breakfast idea, you've come to the right place. I've recently starting making chia pudding and I'm quite enjoying it. I didn't know what to expect, but it was all over Pinterest, so I thought I'd try it out. Plus it's super good for you!


3/4 cup milk
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1/4 chia seeds

Add all ingredients, except chia seeds, to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Add chia seeds and whisk to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. In the morning it should be fairly thick like pudding. Give it a good stir and then scoop a portion into a bowl and top with granola and fruit. Leftovers will keep for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Makes about 4 servings.

*From http://www.littlebroken.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment